Sir Alex Ferguson is still without midfielder Darren Fletcher (bowel surgery), while Jonny Evans (hamstring) and Ashley Young (knee) will not be involved.
In defence, Rio Ferdinand could feature, although Sir Alex may take the opportunity to rest one of his regular central defenders with Phil Jones and Chris Smalling returning to fitness.
The hosts may also look to rest goalkeeper David De Gea after an extended run of league games for the Spanaird, while he also has the options of using Danny Welbeck, Chicharito and Shinji Kagawa in attacking roles.
The visitors, meanwhile, will be without Simon Davies (neck) and Kerim Frei (groin) while Mahamadou Diarra is not expected to be fit for another week.
Martin Jol can, however, boast numerous attacking options as winger Ashkan Dejagah and strikers Mladen Petric and Hugo Rodallega are also in contention.
Kieran Richardson is likely to continue at left-back, although Jol can alternatively choose to restore the out-of-favour John Arne Riise to the starting line-up.
- The Red Devils have won the FA Cup a record 11 times. The last time they won the competition was in 2004.
- Sir Alex Ferguson’s side have also scored the highest amount of goals in the Premier League (57) this season, with striker Robin van Persie leading the scorers charts with 18.
- Manchester United’s record defeat in the FA Cup was a 7-1 loss to Burnley in the first round in Februrary 1901.
- Martin Jol has never beaten Sir Alex Ferguson in his managerial career.
- Fulham have won just twice in 12 Premier League away games this term and needed extra-time to overcome Championship side Blackpool in the last round.
- Fulham have also lost 31 of their 36 visits to Old Trafford, drawing three times and winning just twice. Since their last victory in 2003, United have won the fixture nine consecutive times.
- The Cottagers’ top-scorer this season, Dimitar Berbatov (pictured) has scored seven goals this campaign. Saturday’s game will be the Bulgarian’s first visit to Old Trafford since leaving Manchester United for Fulham in the summer.