Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish insists Wilfried Zaha will remain at the club until the summer, whether a bid for the winger is accepted or not in the January transfer window.
The 20-year-old looks set for for a move to the Premier League, with Manchester United and Arsenal the interested parties.
Goal.com revealed on Monday that the Sir Alex Ferguson’s side were in pole position to sign Zaha after tabling an offer worth up to £17 million, but it is likely that he will be loaned back to the club should the deal be confirmed in January.
“Right now, he’s a Crystal Palace player and he’ll be a Crystal Palace player in the summer,” Parish told The Independent.
“That’s the only thing I can tell you. He’ll definitely be playing for us until the end of May whatever happens.
“I’ve said it countless times – there’s no way the player is going to leave the club in January. That’s where we are and that’s where we’ve always been with it.”
Despite previously confirming their interest in the England international, Arsene Wenger stated on Tuesday that his side were “never in for” Zaha, indicating that his likely destination will be Old Trafford.